Zartman Construction, Inc. has an opening for a full time Accounting Staffer in Northumberland, PA. If you are diligent, organized, independent, and have at least an Associate’s Degree in Accounting, please read on.
Pay: Will be determined based on knowledge and experience.
Summary: Responsible for processing daily transactions for vendor and subcontractor invoices, data entry for equipment transactions, daily deposits, and working with Project Managers in Viewpoint Vista Construction Software. This role assists other accounting staff with month-end closings and supports the CFO.
- Match delivery tickets and Purchase Orders to invoices and code appropriately.
- Scan and input vendor and subcontractor invoices into Viewpoint.
- Manage and reconcile company credit cards. Make daily bank deposits.
- Issue petty cash checks and manage supporting documentation.
- Prepare and distribute inventory and fab shop slips to project managers for coding, and insure properly accounted for in Viewpoint.
- Input fuel data into Equipment and A/P module.
- Daily bank deposits
- Support CFO and Accounting Department with monthly & annual close processes, and projects as determined by the CFO.
- Cross train with other Accounting staff.
- High School Diploma or GED, and Accounting A.S. required.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Must have the technical and written skills required for writing professional documents.
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel.
- Data entry & analytical skills are essential and must be Excel savvy. Viewpoint Vista experience is not required, but preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to work independently and effectively.
- We offer excellent starting wage, incentive plan, employer matched 401K plan, paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits and more. When possible, we promote from within.
- Our company is a great place to learn and excel. We have lunches, group activities, company parties, and celebrate birthdays. Friends & family, and passion for your work are part of our core values.