Provide high-level and confidential administrative support for executive management including the President, Vice Presidents, CFO, and assist Project Managers and Estimators on a project basis. Manage calendars, meeting schedules and travel. Supervise administrative staff; manage administrative workflow and priorities with both tactical and strategic company views.
- Answer phones; greet visitors; process mail; craft correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Assist Estimators by preparing standard proposals to complex bid packages; assign bids to Administrative Assistants; manage the bidding/proposal process and schedule; generate weekly and monthly Estimating reports.
- Assist Project Managers with contracts, insurance documents, and related items; renew professional and business licenses.
- Maintain Notary Public credentials.
- Serve as the point person for planning and coordinating company events.
- Manage all aspects of a large, efficiently run office facility and serving the needs of the team, including phone system software, cleaning services, digital and hardcopy document archival. Take notes and publish minutes from company meetings.
- Provide research, recommendations, and leadership on special projects, including new office equipment and software needs.
- Act as liaison with outside IT firm.
- This position reports to the President.
Knowledge / Skill / Experience
- Minimum five years of experience in executive level administrative support or a combination of training, education, and experience that has developed the required knowledge and capabilities.
- Business Associate Degree is required as a minimum; additional education is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of personnel supervisory experience.
- Unquestionable confidentiality and integrity in all situations.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks, working effectively under stress, meeting short deadlines and taking direction from others. Able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Team player or step in and lead the team, as needed.
- Ability to coordinate multiple schedules and produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions.
- Knowledge of office procedures, clerical and recordkeeping operations and use of various office machines.
- Excellent command of English grammar and composition is required, along with the skill to craft highly polished letters for executive management and other customer-facing communications.
- Must have a flexible (yet strong) personality; outstanding interpersonal skills; professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude to interact with all levels of corporate structure – inside and outside of Zartman.
- Strong computer and internet research skills. Ability to learn and use new software programs as systems are upgraded. Excellent MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are required. Knowledge of MS Access is helpful.
- General contractor experience
- AIA and/or ConcensusDocs contracts
- Basic knowledge of corporate insurances
- Current Notary Public credentials
To be considered, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Zartman Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.