The right person for this job will have a dynamic personality and enjoy interacting with customers and co-workers. This person will be outgoing and self-motivated, have a competitive side that drives performance, and have a sense of urgency and timing.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Loading and unloading equipment and materials
- Know and demonstrate operation and safety features on our equipment
- Arrange, clean, and restock warehouse, yard, and showroom
- Greet customers and employees with enthusiasm
- Resolve and facilitate customer and employee issues and request
- Answer phone calls and emails with professionalism
- Delivery and pickup of equipment
- Follow company safety policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as directed by manager
- Equipment knowledge or previous industry experiences a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Works effectively with all levels of the company.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of equipment applications, operation, and construction a plus.
- Personal appearance must be neat and clean
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and the ability to meet the requirements of the Company Driver Policy
We offer an excellent starting wage, two weeks paid vacation, incentive plan, employer-matched 401K plan, paid holidays, medical benefits, safety training, and more. Bear Rental is an equal opportunity employer