Zartman Construction, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our construction management team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple construction projects to ensure delivery of the project safely, on schedule, to the company’s quality standards, within budget and to the customer’s satisfaction. The Project Manager shall provide leadership and support to the Project Management team.
• Perform contract administration
• Process RFI’s, submittals, change orders, pay requests
• Create, monitor and update project schedules
• Material procurement & timely delivery
• Coordinate with customer, architect, engineer and other project stakeholders.
• Approve all appropriate project expenditures and establish/update budgets with actual costs and forecasts.
• Track and report progress to project stakeholders.
• Degree in construction technology, construction management, engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or associate’s degree combined with relevant construction experience. Otherwise, building construction related secondary education or appropriate construction experience.
• Minimum of five years increasingly responsible experience in coordinating and managing construction projects.
• Proficient in the use of computers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and other software products used by the organization.
We offer an excellent starting wage, two weeks paid vacation, incentive plan, employer matched 401K plan, paid holidays, medical benefits, safety training and more.
Zartman Construction is an equal opportunity employer.