Always looking for ways to provide more building options for you, Zartman Construction now offers tilt-up construction. Tilt-up buildings grant increased architectural freedom with the ability to create panels of unique sizes and shapes.
In addition to the efficiencies and economics provided by tilt-up construction, the process method also delivers the additional benefits of long-term value and superior building performance. The advantages of thermal efficiency, maintenance friendly exteriors and reduced life-cycle cost make tilt-up buildings preferred investments.
- Lending institutions view tilt-up construction as preferred because of their lasting value
- Because of concrete’s durability, it allows for tilt-up buildings to maintain their appearance, structural integrity and value
- Tilt-up wall panels are easily retrofitted to accommodate new openings or repositioned for additions
- Reinforced concrete walls offer a natural barrier to destructive elements of both man and nature; inside and out
- Heating and cooling costs are reduced because of the air-tight construction, and the size of the mechanical units
- Steel reinforced concrete walls offer a solid deterrent to illegal entry and vandalism
- The sound abatement properties of concrete make tilt-up buildings good neighbors
Why Tilt-Up Construction?
Benefits of tilt-up construction include not only the economic benefits of maximizing your operating and investment dollars, but also the speed of construction, building quality, floor utilization, design freedom/versatility, and thermal economy.
Decrease your labor and material costs and construction time with the detailed engineering and “assembly-line” productivity.
A combination of the latest technologies partnering experienced designers and construction professionals to optimize quality.
With “column-free” construction you have an unrestricted use of flooring and door placement.
Since concrete is a liquid you have the capability to shape almost any appearance you want.
The natural heat-sink properties of concrete, plus your use of insulating materials, will save money on energy costs.