If you’re looking for a piece of equipment that can help you placing stones, spreading top soil or backfilling trenches, one of our skid steers can help. Our skid steer rental is compact, making it easy to maneuver in small areas.
We also offer many attachments for these versatile machines.
ASV Skid Steer Rental
The ASV Skid Steer is compact and the tracks spread the weight of the machine, making this an ideal solution for work on soft soils. It works well for grading yards, driveways or small sites.
- Weight: 9,700 lbs.
- Capacity: 3,400 lbs.
- Available accessories: street broom, cyclone pavement breaker, six-way dozer blade, two-way bucket, power boom, pallet forks
Vermeer Mini Skid Steer Rental
If you’re looking for a piece of equipment that can help you place stones, spread top soil or backfill trenches, a mini skid steer rental unit can help. A mini skid steer can help you maneuver in small areas.
The Vermeer S925TX mini skid steer features a chariot-style operating station and a dual auxiliary hydraulic system with a universal mounting plate.
- Ground clearance: 6 inches
- Available accessories: bucket, jack hammer, brush grapple, trencher, pallet forks
Bobcat Compact Track Loader Rental
Need to maneuver around a tight worksite? Problem solved with a compact track loader rental.
The Bobcat T450 compact track loader is perfect for jobs with mid-range working heights such as dumping over walls, backfilling or unloading flatbed trucks.
- Engine fuel: Diesel
- Horsepower: 61.1 hp
- Rated operating capacity (ISO): 1,400 lb
- Operating capacity (50% of tip): 2,000 lb
- Tipping load: 4,000 lb
- Operating weight: 6,148 lb
- Travel speed: 7.3 mph
- Ground pressure: 4.7 psi
- Reach at maximum height: 23.5 inches
- Turning radius: 77.9 inches
- Length of track on ground: 50.2 inches
- Track width: 11.8 inches
Gehl R165 Skid Loader Rental
The Gehl R165 skid loader rental features an amped-up hydaulic system for precise controllability. The standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
The attachment changes on this skid loader are easily done with flat-faced quick couplers which can be change by hand, no tools required.
- Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised: 118.8 inches
- Rated Operating Capacity: 1,650 lbs.
- Gross Power: 69.3 hp
- Maximum torque: 178 ft-lbs.
Case W18 Loader Rental
The Case W-18 wheel loader rental is ideal for moving dirt, stones and sand. This piece of earth equipment will get the job done and quickly with almost 2 cubic yards of space in the bucket.
- Dump Clearance at Max Raise: 9.17ft in
- Ground Clearance: 1.3ft in
- Hinge Pin – Max Height: 15ft in
- Reach at Max Lift and Dump: 6.99ft in
- Max Speed – Forward: 23mph
- Max Speed – Reverse: 9.5mph
- Bucket Capacity – heaped: 1.8yd3
- Bucket Capacity – struck: 1.5yd3
Engine power: 103 hp
Operating weight: 21,133 lb