We purchased our first 18 ton crane for our own use in 1975 and began our rental business shortly after. Our fleet of state-of-the-art hydraulic cranes ranges from 8.5 tons to 225 tons. We are equipped for virtually any job, but our selection does not include a tower crane.
Please visit our crane rental guide to learn more about what we need to know to give you the best solution for your job.
Our location near I-80, I-81 and US Routes 11/15 allows us to get to your location quickly via a direct route, saving you time and money.
Machinery moving. Rigging. Truss setting. Steel erection. Pre-engineered metal buildings. Precast – Walls/Beams/Panels. Silos and tanks.
Give us a call – We do it all!
Zartman offers you the best equipment with professional operation
Zartman operators are all NCCCO certified, and at Zartman safety is always our number one concern. We also have qualified riggers and signalmen available upon request.
Zartman operators have the experience whether setting your home or setting beams or pre-cast walls.
At Zartman, customer satisfaction is required.
115/140/180/225 Ton Grove
- All Terrain GMK 5225
- 220 boom tip height
- 59’ swing away extension tip height 331’
65/100 Ton Tadano
- All Terrain ATF 80-4
- 159’ boom plus 52’ swing jib
65/100 Ton Grove
- All Terrain GMK 4115
- 170’ boom plus 32’ and 55’ jib
50 Ton National Boom Truck
- Four section hydraulic 102’ boom
- 45’ swing away jib with tip height of 150’
35 Ton Rough Terrain
- 26’ or 42’ swing away extension with straight 15’ or 30’ offset position
33 Ton National Boom Truck
- Truck mounted series 1400A
- 110’ main boom
- 54’ swing away jib
18 Ton National Boom Truck
- Truck mounted series 571E2
- 71’ boom plus 41’ jib
8.5 Ton P&H
- Model 85Di
- Industrial carry deck crane with 32.35’ boom
- 9.8’ jib
- 6,620 lb. deck capacity
In addition to our fleet of cranes, we also have the following accessories available to rent with our cranes.
- Spreader beam (adjustable to 20’, maximum capacity 115,000 lbs.)
- Debris hoppers
- Flying jib (10 ft. reach, maximum capacity 4,000 lbs.)
- Lay down concrete buckets (3/4 yard of concrete and two yards of concrete)
- Personnel work baskets (one man and two man)
- Round concrete bucket (1/2 yard)
- Round pipe spreader beams in various lengths and capacities
Equipment Rental Specialist
Call our dispatcher at 570.701.1515 to get expert advice on the best crane service for your project and for our crane rental rates. Site visits can be scheduled and lift plans provided, if needed. We’re available 24/7 for emergency services.