Superintendent: Manage multi-million dollar jobs, watches for safety issues/concerns, keeps up with schedule and production of our crews.
- 10 years experience in construction industry
- Management training
- Computer skills (excel, outlook, plan grid)
- Experience with running large projects
- OSHA 30 hour
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Responsible for schedule
- Responsible for job production
- Work with project manager to update schedule, change orders, submittals review, etc.
This is a safety sensitive position subject to safety training and drug screening programs.
We offer an excellent starting wage, two weeks paid vacation, incentive plan, employer matched 401K plan, paid holidays, medical benefits, safety training and more. Zartman Construction is an equal opportunity employer.