Ideal candidate has experience in the construction industry and is able to work without close supervision. Able to assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties as well as perform tasks alone. This is a safety sensitive position subject to safety training and drug screening programs.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Able to follow specific instructions
- Able to work within standards of accuracy
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods
- Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing over 50 pounds
- Be able to climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other objects and carry tools and equipment
- Be able to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure
- Perform a variety of tasks involving dexterous use of hands and tools
- Assemble concrete forms, pour and finish concrete
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement and adjustment of machinery
- Erect scaffolding, shoring and braces
- Grind, sand or polish surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo or wood flooring
- Worker may spend time on one job or may be transferred from task to task as the project progresses to completion
- Other miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties may be required
We offer an excellent starting wage, two weeks paid vacation, incentive plan, employer matched 401K plan, paid holidays, medical benefits, safety training and more. Zartman Construction is an equal opportunity employer.