Zartman Construction, Inc., a large commercial, industrial, institutional contractor, is seeking an experienced Commercial Building Senior Estimator to join our construction management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple construction estimates to ensure complete and thorough estimates from documents. The Commercial Building Senior Estimator shall provide leadership and support to the Estimating and Project Management team.
- Review drawings and specifications
- Invite subcontractors and vendors for requirements of documents
- Perform quantity takeoff needed for the estimate
- Coordinate with customer, architect, engineer, and other project stakeholders.
- Analyze the risk of a project for the company.
- Track and report progress to project stakeholders.
- Degree in construction technology, construction management, engineering, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or associate’s degree combined with relevant construction experience. Otherwise, building construction-related secondary education or appropriate construction experience.
- Minimum of five years of increasingly responsible experience in estimating and managing construction projects.
- Proficient in the use of computers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Estimating Takeoff Software, and other software products used by the organization.
Why Work for Zartman Construction, Inc?
Zartman Construction, Inc. offers competitive compensation, 401K plan, paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, short-term disability, and more. Zartman Construction is a family-owned and family-focused business that offers an environment to learn and grow. We promote from within, when possible.