Zartman Construction Inc., a large commercial, industrial contractor, is seeking an experienced commercial building estimator to join our construction management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple construction estimates to ensure complete and thorough estimates from bid documents. The commercial building estimator will provide leadership and support to the estimating and project management teams.
- Review drawings and specifications
- Invite subcontractors and vendors per project requirements
- Preform quantity takeoff needed for estimate
- Coordinate with customer, architect, engineer and other project stakeholders
- Analyze risk of project for company
- Track and report progress to stakeholders
- Degree in construction technology, construction management, engineering or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or associate’s degree combined with relevant construction experience. Otherwise, building construction related secondary education or appropriate construction experience
- Minimum of five years increasingly responsible experience in coordinating and managing construction projects
- Proficient in the use of computers, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and other software products used by Zartman Construction Inc.
Zartman Construction Inc. offers competitive compensation, 401K plan, paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, short-term disability and more. Zartman Construction is a family-owned and family-focused business that offers an environment to learn and grow. We promote from within, when possible.